Japanese Endowed Course
Past JEC training
- Vivekanandha College, Tiruchengode, Tamil Nadu.
- BITS College, Warrangal.
- Malankara Catholic College, Kanyakumari.
Current JEC training
- AVSAS College (Vinayaka Mission Research Foundation), OMR, Chennai.
Our Company has collaborated with the Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry (METI), Japan as an authorized Japanese partner company to offer Japanese Endowed Course (JEC) training to interested students of universities and colleges. This course is a part of the Japan-India Skill development initiative with a vision of training around 30000 students in 10 years with knowledge of Japanese technologies as well as the idea of their work culture.
The JEC program is being prepared by our in-house experts to impart practical and technical knowledge of Japanese Industry. This will enable the students to be ready to adapt to Japanese companies and boost them with an initial edge in quickly acquiring job opportunities in Japanese companies or Indian companies having Japanese clientele. The course curriculum is being designed to impart approximately 40 hrs of Training (Online or Campus as per situation) spread out on a monthly/quarterly basis. The following areas have been covered in the curriculum:
- Important Software Techniques and Software Development Life Cycle concepts including some coverage in Project Management, Source code repository usage, best practices in Coding, etc.
- IT System best practices, basic networking tool knowledge expected as a beginner.
- Corporate Culture relevant to Japanese Industry & Softskills
- Awareness about ISO Standards and Compliances
- Basic Japanese language introduction, greetings, current Japanese trends in technology and culture