* The below logos are copyrighted and owned by their respective owners / organizations.
* The logos are copyrighted and owned by their respective owners / organizations.
Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing (VAPT) describes a broad range of security assessment services designed to identify and help address cyber security exposures across an organization’s IT estate.
VAPT helps to protect your organization by providing visibility of security weaknesses and guidance to address them. VAPT is increasingly important for organizations wanting to achieve compliance with standards including the GDPR, ISO 27001, and PCI DSS.
- Providing the organization, a detailed view of potential threats faced by an application.
- Help the organization in identifying programming errors that lead to cyber-attacks.
- Provide risk management
- Safeguards the business from loss of reputation and money
- Secures applications from internal and external attacks
- Protects the organization's data from malicious attacks